Vanilla Yogurt Ice Cream

Everyone loves Ice cream especially kids. I always make Ice cream during summer season at home. Ice cream melts in our mouth and make us feel cool. I feel so happy when I prepare anything at home and everybody likes it. Anything prepared at home is always good for health as it is preservative free. During summer season you feel like to drink, eat ice-cream to make your body feel cool. 

This recipe is made using vanilla essence. Vanilla flavor is the king of the Ice-cream. I love vanilla flavor. When I was kid I always used to eat vanilla ice-cream. I still remember that vanilla ice-cream ball and Choco bar. One of my favorite from childhood. I also remember those Ice candies and Ice gola (Taanladu). Kala Khatta ice gola was one of my favorite. Wow.! Awesome childhood memories.

I also love Vanilla flavor cakes. Check out my Cake collection.
 
Vanilla Yogurt Ice Cream


Vanilla Yogurt Ice cream is a combination of Condensed Milk, Yogurt and vanilla essence or extract. Condensed milk makes the ice-cream sweeter. Ice-cream becomes creamy and delicious because if yogurt. Vanilla flavor completes the ice-cream taste. This ice-cream can also be made with only two ingredients. You can make this with basic ingredients yogurt and condensed milk. Some people make ice-cream using custard. 

Try out this recipe and enjoy the scoop of it. 


Ingredients:

- 1/2 Can (200 gms) Condensed Milk 

- 250 gms Yogurt    
                              
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla Essence or Extract.

- Dry fruits for topping

- Chocolate Syrup (Optional)

Vanilla Yogurt Ice Cream


Instructions:

Pour the condensed milk in a bowl. You will get condensed milk easily at any local store.

Beat the thick curd by whisker or spoon or spatula and add this curd into the condensed milk. 

Then add Vanilla extract and beat for some time till the contents mixes well. 

Transfer the mixture in plastic box to refrigerate in deep fridge. 

Remove the mixture after 2 hours from deep fridge beat it again and refrigerate overnight. 

Put pieces of dry fruits on top and pour chocolate syrup on Ice cream. 

Tip: You can also try this recipe by adding other essence in the ice-cream. Try strawberry with tutti-frutti, pineapple with dry pieces of pineapple and Butterscotch flavor with butterscotch crunch. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments